Create an anti-bullying pledge.
- Each student writes a sentence or phrase on a piece of paper. The phrases should be positive ideas on how we can treat each other better.
- Place all completed phrases in a shoe box.
- Have a student read them out to the class.
- The students then decide what order the phrases are to be arranged.
- When all phrases are read and rearranged the final outcome will be the pledge.
- At the end ask all students to sign the pledge.
- Each month have the students read the pledge and review its importance.